Monday, August 3, 2009

Spooky!

* Hooray, the Boney Bunch are back at Yankee Candle! They have the cutest stuff in their Halloween collection. I especially love their patchouli scent (they change the name every year - this year it's Beware!) No minty vanilla this year, but I'm keeping an eye on Dreadfully Delicious Swirl (vanilla cupcake and pumpkin pie swirled - yum!)

Poor Glen didn't realize what he was getting into when he proposed ;)

* In other news, it poured down rain on the way to work this morning, but now it's bright and sunny. I can't decide whether I'll miss this kind of weather or not.

* My mom got herself a Wii for her upcoming birthday and I'm totally jealous. She got the Wii Fit bundle as well - go Mom!

* On Saturday I went to Gosamyr's house for a pool party. The day started off kinda cloudy but cleared up enough for sunning and swimming. And some zombie killing courtesy of Zogar and House of the Dead: Overkill. Also got to see some people I hadn't seen in a while and catch up. A good time was had by all.

On Sunday I cleaned out the linen closet in the hallway; now it's presentable for showing the house. That makes 2 closets down, 3 to go.

* Fun website of the day - iDIY. Marked as stuff for do-it-yourself weddings, but alot of the crafty freebies and tips have other uses as well. She also provides lots o' links to other fun freebies.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I love the Yankee Candles Halloween collection. Thanks for the heads up!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... patchouli candles, huh?

    Maybe I'll have to rethink a thing or two?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some candles yesterday and the clerk gave me a coupon for their preview party and it's $15 off $45. the party is aug 9th, and I can't wait to see all of the new Boney stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete