Saturday, January 16, 2010

warning, ranting ahead.

* So here are the stockings! Hand stitched, hand embroidered (pattern from Sublime Stitching). They turned out too small, but at least I got them done before Christmas.

* I am in a bad mood. Bad bad bad. Foul, pissy, grumpy. And watching Premonition didn't help. I'd seen part of it last Sat while the car place was looking at my tire. (They couldn't find a leak, but the air keeps getting out somehow. I should go ahead and get new tires, sigh.) And I was intrigued by the movie, Sandra Bullock is good, so I got it through Netflix. The ending SUCKS!!! With many exclamation points.

At least the weather is warmer down here. Warmer and rainy, but I don't mind rain. Except when I need to go put air in the tire that isn't leaking.

* I packed one box today, in preparation for moving. Put all the candles and most of the candleholders in the same box, that way if they melt it's no big deal. But I keep forgetting that not everywhere has the hellish heat that Florida has.
I also got the serial numbers off the electronic goodies. Some progress is better than none.

3 comments:

  1. Soon all this will be behind you and you'll be off on a wonderfully exciting, new adventure with 'the one you love'... north to Canada!
    You are going to love it here.
    We are excited about your arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I top that comment?... so I'll just say "Ditto"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe me, I can't wait to be there! But the build-up is quite nervewracking.

    ReplyDelete