Sunday, January 6, 2013

:growl:

* I'm sick. again. With new and exciting symptoms! Including sudden bursts of lightheadedness/dizziness, like I just got off Mission: Space (green, not orange), even when I'm sitting down! bleah, no fun. And also regular sore throat/gravely voice, not so much the sniffing yet. And I have to work tomorrow.

* Yes indeedy, I finally got a job. I'm not gonna talk about it on here for several reasons - let's just say it's an office job and I'm very grateful to have it.

* I'm planning my embroidery projects - some napkins with designs from a book my mil brought back from Hawaii, and maybe kitchen towels with a delightful French chef.
The sewing class I was so excited about might not make :( because right now I'm the only one signed up. oh well, maybe next time.

* Found some great memory/storage boxes on sale at Michael's, with an antique octopus on the front!

* We bought a new tv for Christmas - 42", which seemed insane. But everything is soooo pretty! Even old stuff like Perry Mason! Now we just have to get the proper cables to hook up the PS2 and the Wii.

* Haven't baked anything yet this year, but I did make thumbprint cookies for NYE, so that's close.  

* I wanna embroider some of these guys:
Cloudy from FriendsWithYou on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment