Saturday, January 19, 2013

whatever whatever

* So I've increased the amount of salt in my diet per my doctor's instructions. I saw him again this past Thursday because I wasn't feeling any better. My blood pressure was back up, which is good. He told me to keep eating more salt.
I told him that before last week, my diet hadn't changed at all since I moved here and I hadn't been on a low-salt diet - he said to eat more salt. I asked, if my blood pressure was back to normal, could low salt be causing the dizziness and tiredness still, and he said it's too soon to tell and to eat more salt. :P
I'm to see him again in a month.
I did feel better yesterday, lasted the whole day at work even. 

* I can use a sewing machine! The class made, and ... I was the only one there, so it was one-on-one instruction ;) Using a sewing machine isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. For one thing, you don't have to push the material through, the machine automatically pulls it and all you do is steer! I used the straight stitch and the zigazg, and made an adorable bunny-covered tote bag!  I can't wait to make more stuff :)

* I'm doing fairly good on my resolution to butt out, but it's hard to eat better when you have to eat more salt. C'mon, what's healthy and salty?

* There's a beautiful sunset out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment