* Glen has returned to Canadia :( but we have plans to meet up again in September!
* And other plans as well, after talking to the realtor. Time to start packing up my household! I know it's better for showing and selling, but I hate having to remove all the stuff that makes my house MINE: monkey mats masked, horror statues hidden and candles canned, Ganesha gone. I'll have to make a secret display in a closet ;)
When I think about everything that needs doing I get overwhelmed, but one small step at a time isn't so bad. I'm taking tomorrow off so work starts Sunday!
* So, last Tuesday Glen and I watched Unidentified Flying Oddball; I had fond memories of the novelization I had as a kid, but boy oh boy the best part of the movie is the title. Seriously. It was bad enough to erase any nostalgia I had. I may have to rethink watching The North Avenue Irregulars, although any flick with Cloris Leachman can't be all bad. Shoot, she even looks good dressed in cabbage!
* The outside may be 87 (feels like 95) but it is freezing in the office. Sigh, I can't wait for fall and cooler weather. And Halloween! I found what may be a sneak peak at Target's 2009 Halloween goodies, yay for purple cats!
* Waaaaaaant! No need or reason except it's wicked cool!
* Woo hoo, got my first stranger follower! Er, I mean follower who is a stranger to me, that I don't have a connection to ... Their website has some rockin' gravestones (look at the middle photo - CAKE OR DEATH!), and they even teach classes on how to make them! Welcome, Frog on the Pumpkin!