Monday, December 5, 2011

Fake fur part deux

* And now, as promised, uh, 2 weeks ago, more fun fur!

Copyright Craft Course Publishers, Incorp. 1971
These aren't specifically Christmas themed, but what great gift ideas! And you, yes you, can make them!


It's so easy, with just a few supplies, including some "now" colour fur.


"You can make a Merrie Monster pajama hide-away" - that blue thing? That looks like it's had some mind-altering substances? Will NOT be hiding, let alone touching, my pajamas. Or anything else for that matter.


Fake fur wrapped around a pop bottle makes a "perfect dresser pet." I beg to differ. Once again with the creepy stare. 


Creepy stare down!



Sadly, again not very many photos of a good enough quality to post. But I'll finish the post off with a look at the "dynamic duo" of these craft projects, Cliff and Eleanor Zimmerman!

Until next time (whenever that may be, but hopefully before the 25th), peace!

3 comments:

  1. I think Eleanor's hair is made of fake fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! My Mom pointed out to me that the skunk highly resembles Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Eleanor is the star of the show.

    ReplyDelete